Saturday, March 14, 2009

good medicine...

Laughter dulls the sharpest pain
and flattens out the greatest stress.
To share it is to give a gift of health
because, as someone pointed out,
“Ulcers can’t grow while you’re laughing.”
~Hunter “Patch” Adams

Now, I don't know if the bit about ulcers is true or not, but I do know God tells us having a cheerful heart is good for us... So, I'm sharing the gift of health with you by bringing you some funny faces for a few smiles...

A cheerful heart is good medicine
~Proverbs 17:22

All the days of the oppressed are wretched,
but the cheerful heart has a continual feast.
~Proverbs 15:15

A cheerful look brings joy to the heart,
~Proverbs 15:30

2 comments:

  1. Awwww ... I want to bring that last little guy home. His face is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have seen and heard him when i came near his pen! he was braying the whole way and trotting as fast as his little donkey feet could carry him--he was very sure i had treats for him! :) it was adorable. (oh, and i DID. have treats for him, that is.)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I love hearing from you and can't wait to read your comments! Let me know what's on your mind and your heart today...