Thursday, March 19, 2009

a "love"ly dinner....

Tonight a friend of mine came over to visit.
Not only did she come to visit, she brought supplies with her and MADE ME DINNER!
I felt like a celebrity with a personal chef!
What a gift of love she gave me... and delicious, too!
When I sat down to eat, this is what I saw on my plate...
LOVE on a bed of rice!
(lots of love)
I am grateful for the love she showed me by making me dinner,
and I am grateful for the love God showed me
in a little heart on a bed of rice
and in the big heart of a friend!
ps. I know the photos aren't the best, but that's not what this post is about... the food was actually very beautiful!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I love that God has given you such eyes and such a heart to see Him in all these things in your life! Ummm, and that picture is a making me hungry. What a treat ... great friends and great food! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had my breakfast yet, and boy that looks good...

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I love hearing from you and can't wait to read your comments! Let me know what's on your mind and your heart today...