Tuesday, April 7, 2009

live the miracle!!

"There are two ways to live your life.
One as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle."
~Albert Einstein
This week, of all weeks, is a week of miracles...

It is a miracle...

that God created us.

It is a miracle...

that God loves us.

It is a miracle...

that He would give up His Son, His very LIFE, for us.

It is a miracle...

that Jesus would suffer the cross for us.

It is a miracle...

that Jesus would suffer separation from God for us.

It is a miracle...

that Jesus was RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD!!

It is a miracle...

that I, too, can have LIFE-- now and eternally.

It is a miracle...

And I am grateful.

3 comments:

  1. it is a miracle. Have you heard of the Jesus Painter? I got to see him at my church this last sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These days, things are little downhill here and there came times when I whispered inside, 'God I need a miracle'.

    How could I forget that God is already surrounding me with miracles everyday, and even this breath I take!

    I've changed my mind, and this post helped. =)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I love hearing from you and can't wait to read your comments! Let me know what's on your mind and your heart today...