Thursday, February 19, 2009

a few of my favorite things (photos, that is...)

I thought I would share with you three photos I really like...
I love the beautifully vibrant colors
and the delicious textures in these.
God's creation truly is amazing...
varied...
intriguing...
and I am honored to have eyes to see...
and fingers with which to touch and feel...
and a heart that finds
the glorious imagination and wonder of the Creator
in His creation...





  • colors (211)
  • the gift of sight (210)
  • fuzzy flower stems (209)
  • wet green seaweed (208)
  • smooth blue berries on green bushes (207)
  • the sense of touch (206)
  • cool, wet sand (205)

...for these I am grateful!

3 comments:

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I love hearing from you and can't wait to read your comments! Let me know what's on your mind and your heart today...