Thursday, May 28, 2009

radiant reds...

Here they are... as promised yesterday-- the reds...

Actually, now that I'm looking at them again, they are really more of a dark pink or fuschia-ish color...
But, any way you look at them, they are beautiful! For those of you who thought tree colors only happen in the fall... I present-- the radiant reds!...

Or shall we call them the Fabulous Fuschias?!

Truly amazing colors adorning the lovely spring trees...

And they smelled delicious, too!

God paints the seasons in such wonderful palettes, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. soooo beautiful!! love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Fuschias indeed! And they're smelling nice too? You're so blessed to walk under them all!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I love hearing from you and can't wait to read your comments! Let me know what's on your mind and your heart today...