Tuesday, July 7, 2009

things that make you go "hmmmm????"

When I was in the Munich airport, I saw something I hadn't seen before-- smoking lounges. They are completely enclosed areas in the middle of the airport with places to sit --couches and chairs, desks and stools -- and to just leisurely "hang out" or work while you do your smoking in an otherwise-non-smoking place. Though I cannot imagine what the air-quality must be like INSIDE the smoking lounge, it is wonderful to us non-smokers that they have a completely sealed container in which to do it!

They are very well-appointed and look like a delightful place to pass the time while waiting for one's flight...

But, wait a minute...

What is that in the "fine print" on the sign?
Those words right under the cigarette brand name...
Uh.... that's not so subtle!

and I must admit that I LOVE it!

That's something "more" to "discover"-- Smoking Can Kill.
Hmmmmmm....

1 comment:

  1. Cracking me up! Smoking can kill ... yes, ma'am. Hope you have a FANTASTIC day!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I love hearing from you and can't wait to read your comments! Let me know what's on your mind and your heart today...