Tuesday, August 19, 2008

friendship...

Friendship is a sheltering tree.
~Samuel Taylor Coleridge
I am most grateful for the friends in my life. They make this journey a much more enjoyable one...sharing the sorrows and joys and everyday things.
I am grateful...
18. for neighbors who are friends (thanks, Eva!)
17. for friends who are neighbors (very close by!)
16. for the laughter of children
15. for bright eyes alight when they see me
14. for a visit from far-away friends
13. for a sunset dinner eaten at water's edge with friends
12. for the joy of conversation over a cup of coffee
11. for sharing a ride to work together
Friendship!
Mysterious cement of the soul!
Sweet’ner of life and Solder of Society.
I owe thee much--
~Robert Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I love hearing from you and can't wait to read your comments! Let me know what's on your mind and your heart today...