Friday, August 29, 2008

nuts about you...

This past fall, when I took myself on a personal retreat to my favorite coastal town of Cambria (see original Heart Rock Story), I did not find any heart rocks. God was doing a 'new thing' in my heart and life that weekend, and with it, He gave me a new type of heart on the beach:


This was just another one of the "writing on the wall" moments... when God spoke to my heart saying,

"I'm NUTS about you!"

(And who can argue with that?!)

The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. ~Jeremiah 31:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I love hearing from you and can't wait to read your comments! Let me know what's on your mind and your heart today...