Friday, September 12, 2008

a cup of water...



If in thirst you drink water from a cup,

you see God in it.

Those who are not in love with God

will see only their own faces in it.


~Rumi



What do I see in a cup of water?

What do you?

I pray that we would see each drop of water as a gift from our loving Father's hand... that in our thirst, we would see not only the water provided but the Hand of the One Who gives it.

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:19

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father... ~James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I love hearing from you and can't wait to read your comments! Let me know what's on your mind and your heart today...