Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sabbath praise...the sheep of His pasture


Come Let Us Worship And Bow Down

Come let us worship and bow down,
Let us kneel before the Lord,
Our God and Maker.

For He is our God,
And we are the people of His pasture,
And the sheep of His hand,
Just the sheep of His hand.
©1980 Maranatha Praise, Inc.
Words and Music by Dave Doherty


The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. ~Psalm 23:1
He calls his own sheep by name...and leads them out.
He goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.
Jesus said, "I am the good shepherd.
The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
I am the good shepherd;
I know my sheep and my sheep know me..."
~John 10:3,4,11,14

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I love hearing from you and can't wait to read your comments! Let me know what's on your mind and your heart today...