Friday, October 31, 2008

draggin' a little today... or a little dragon??...


Today I'm draggin' a little, so I thought I'd share my favorite little dragon with you...



...modeling all sides...
...turn...
... turn...
And here, checking out his cowgirl friend astride her horse...



...crawling around as dragons do...


...and that's that.



~the little dragon is my great nephew in MI, B, and the cowgirl is his friend, S

  • the smiles of children (118)
  • colorful costumes (117)
  • active imaginations (116)

2 comments:

  1. He's so red, and looks all ready to spit fire! =P Kids are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable children in adorable costumes!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you've stopped by! I love hearing from you and can't wait to read your comments! Let me know what's on your mind and your heart today...